NEW CONTEST

i'll take over now thank you

Dear administrator person- can you please grant me admin rights for 2 minutes so i can lock this thread the second after my last comment so i can win something for the first time ever

Last edited:
Dear administrator person- can you please grant me admin rights for 2 minutes so i lock this thread the second after my last comment so i can win something for the first time ever

I looked at Your Avatar. Is that you fishing?? Why are you alone? Don't you have any friends? The Dolphin and fish1on, don't like fishermen.
Last

Well, I picked up some more fittings. The guy in the store was just full of questions. He seems like a nice guy but a lot of questions. Sometimes it is annoying.
It's like nobody in this small town can mind their own business. It is probably innocent stuff but I'm not used to people I barely know, asking me questions.
Last

Well, I picked up some more fittings. The guy in the store was just full of questions. He seems like a nice guy but a lot of questions. Sometimes it is annoying.
It's like nobody in this small town can mind their own business. It is probably innocent stuff but I'm not used to people I barely know, asking me questions.
Last
Small towns are full of 2 kinds of people. People who love to Gossip and people who hate to gossip. If they start asking too many questions then one knows which side that person represents.
Last

In NYC it was easy to stop the questions.
Every question was answered with a question.
What are you,, writing a book??
Who are You? Why do you need to know? What are you,, a cop? etc, etc, etc.
Last

In the small town I'm in there are a lot of people who have never lived anywhere else. Some are the coolest people around. Others are up in everyone's business all the time, starting trouble at any turn. Your guy may just feel the need to know your business and pass it on when he sees your neighbor or he may walk across the street at lunch and talk about how he wonders if you have the proper permit's for the work your performing in front of someone who may check on such things. I do not care for nosey neighbor's

I only had one neighbor in NYC that I didn't care for. She just couldn't mind her own buisness. I used to say things on purpose, just to see how long it would take to get around. Things like getting arrested, or getting a roommate who just got out of jail for beating up an old lady. None of it was true, but she never caught on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back