NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you building an ark?! Or is cutting wood some sort of addiction?
I am going to do something actually useful today. But first several cups of coffee.
LAST!
Lots of property with lots of trees for wind. Our family owns 150 acres and my father cuts trees all fall and heats with wood. Some states allow one to live freely and do as they wish.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you building an ark?! Or is cutting wood some sort of addiction?
I am going to do something actually useful today. But first several cups of coffee.
LAST!

Yep, clearing some land. Installing a shed. I have to make sure that none of these trees can reach the shed if they come down on a storm. I'm also having a trench dug across the back of the property and many of the trees are in the way. Once the trees are down, I have to cut the branches off and cut the trunk into manageable pieces. Then we load them into my neighbor's payloader and he takes them off the property.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Detected for a bit this morning...couple bucks in clad and a 925 CTR ring.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of property with lots of trees for wind. Our family owns 150 acres and my father cuts trees all fall and heats with wood. Some states allow one to live freely and do as they wish.
Last
What state is that? If you own the property you can cut your trees. I like wood heat but I think I would leave the forest mostly if I owned land so I could hunt if I felt like it. Missouri is pretty conservative but for the big city crap holes.
And I am the lastest.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thunderstorms and lots of rain today in Michigan. Some trees are starting to get a little color...fall is coming. Our hickory nut trees are starting to hold Squirrel conferences....could be an early winter again.
Last
I have 2 apple trees on the back lawn. Now that they aren't smothered by the pine trees I cut down, they are full of fruit.
Apples are turning red. Apples getting big and they taste pretty sweet.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree...we have some good apples here in Michigan along with Cherries. Michigan makes a pretty good cherry wine if one is into such things.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread