NEW CONTEST

highnam

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2012
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am old enough to remember 800 pages ago when 13dolphins joined the fray... I didn’t think his aggressive posting could be maintained....
Dolphin- I was wrong, you have proven yourself 5 times over. You have my respect.

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drive safe....wear your Tinfoil and always be wary of strange things in the sky or strange cats on the corners.
View attachment 1636664
You jinxed me! I rear ended some fool who decided to lock his brakes and put his car in reverse while running a red light. Yes, that's exactly what's I said. Uggh. Last again.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You jinxed me! I rear ended some fool who decided to lock his brakes and put his car in reverse while running a red light. Yes, that's exactly what's I said. Uggh. Last again.

You didn’t rear end him, he ran into the front of your car with the rear of his.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did the driver look like a cat?
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread