NEW CONTEST

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
today was my Friday........yes!
Now time to prep for trip to cabin in the morning to winterize everything. Weather reports are calling for possible snow above 5000', should make for an interesting weekend for me as my place is at about 6000'. Need to at least shut down the hot tub, sprinklers and house water. Winter is coming fast for us??? what happened to my wonderful fall???

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
today was my Friday........yes!
Now time to prep for trip to cabin in the morning to winterize everything. Weather reports are calling for possible snow above 5000', should make for an interesting weekend for me as my place is at about 6000'. Need to at least shut down the hot tub, sprinklers and house water. Winter is coming fast for us??? what happened to my wonderful fall???
Fall is here for us as the leaves are starting to change colors and some trees are losing. Snow will be falling soon.
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It’s that time of the year again and the fair is in town for twelve days. I picked up a few overtime shifts out there but according to my partner’s walking tracker, we walked 8 miles today. No wonder my feet are killing me.

Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread