NEW CONTEST

Drive up the coast to Fort Bragg and walk the sea glass beach! What a cool spot...

Well after careful consideration and consulting a few beers, I have decided what the destination of my weekend road trip will be....drumroll please................Las Vegas!

I haven't been there in a couple of years so I figure that it's time to go back, drink a little, get even fatter than I am on some expensive buffets, and lose massive amounts of money. After imminent regret and remorse I'll eventually recoup and not have to go back for another couple of years.

Somehow though, I have a distinct feeling that two years from now I'll be telling you all on this thread about my next trip there. I'm predicting that will be on page 3,214.

Until then, LAST!!

Last edited:
I hope you have a blast
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Making some unhealthy breakfast then off to the sales, don't want to be last at the goodies.

Garage sales are a good place to find silver coins
Last

Yeah....what he said
Last

Two over easy, fried potatoes with onions and peppers, sausage, two strips of bacon and smothered it in country gravy. I call it my Heart attack slam or maybe I should call it my "LAST" breakfast!

Sons graduation party today....lake and house look fanastic....now stop posting people so I can take a breather and still be
LAST

Nobody listens here!!!! Last Last

LAST

I cannot listen to typed words so I will be last.

You guys, I'm gonna be last so just give it up already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because your cell phone is hooked into the NEW CONTEST alert system doesn't mean you will have uninterrupted service. There's a way to get around that nonsense. We can monitor the GPS SIGNATURE of your phone and call in a strike. Osama bin Dolphin better take to the caves for awhile.
Last

Got home from a 8 hour drive and finally I can be last again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for the PowerBall drawing tonight.
I told the guy at the Lottery Counter, don't worry,, if I hit, I'm going to take Care of him. I said I would come back and give him 5 dollars,, lol. He said. "Don't çome back.
last.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back