NEW CONTEST

I have a trash pit on the property,, back by where the old burn barrel was. It doesn't look too promising but I haven't put a shovel in the ground, in that area.

I have a trash pit on the property,, back by where the old burn barrel was. It doesn't look too promising but I haven't put a shovel in the ground, in that area.
I have never dug for bottles or pulled any intact from the ground. I find myself getting excited on relics and coins more. That could change with time.
Last

so far i'v got a old ketchup bottle, a Dr. pepper good for life half of it is gone, and a small bottle i'll probably try to get pics today of everything i have found in todays finds later to day

I have never dug for bottles or pulled any intact from the ground. I find myself getting excited on relics and coins more. That could change with time.
Last

If I happen upon a trash pit with some old hand blown bottles, I will definitely spend some time investigating it, but like you, I prefer "Relics & Coins". I have to do a little "Diversion Trench" installing, come spring. I already spoke to a friend who has access to a backhoe. One day of digging an 18 inch trench. Depending on how well that goes, I may have him dig out the old burn barrel area.

that is a good idea

so far i'v got a old ketchup bottle, a Dr. pepper good for life half of it is gone, and a small bottle i'll probably try to get pics today of everything i have found in todays finds later to day
If you post your pics on here let us know I would be interested in checking them out. Thanks

Have to run a few errands on way home from work, not happy about it either.

NEVER watch a Rocky movie while typing on Tnet. Now I need 3 new keyboard keys, damn movie makes me want to bench press my metal detector.

Nothing better than coming home after a crap day at work and sitting down with your favorite beverage and surfing TNet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back