Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m thinking about buying some bulk silver but am debating on if it should be bullion or coins. Silver closed at $14.27 an ounce today. I’m leaning toward bullion.
I do alot of silver coin rings for people and I've been hoarding the silver punch outs until silver rises in price....I have a nice stockpile started. Buying coins is nice right now. I've seen 20 Kennedys 1964 selling for under 120 on eBay....not to long ago they would go for 140.00+shipping. Good time to buy.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I currently own a CTX 3030, an XP DEUS, an Etrac, and 2 Excaliburs. Do I really need another metal detector?? Lol
Last

Is that a trick question? You know you want it lol.
I don't know...once I learn how to use my Garrett well, I may go to a higher end machine. But I don't see .myself having an arsenal of detectors.
Which one is your favourite of the ones you have?

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that a trick question? You know you want it lol.
I don't know...once I learn how to use my Garrett well, I may go to a higher end machine. But I don't see .myself having an arsenal of detectors.
Which one is your favourite of the ones you have?

Well, the Excaliburs are my salt water machines. No other machine will stay balanced in salt water.
The DEUS is great in open fields or woods where there is relatively little trash. The CTX is able to neutralize bottle caps and iron in the older parks of New York City. It will find deep old Silver. The Etrac was my upgrade from the AT PRO and will scream at you when the coil goes over Silver.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the Excaliburs are my salt water machines. No other machine will stay balanced in salt water.
The DEUS is great in open fields or woods where there is relatively little trash. The CTX is able to neutralize bottle caps and iron in the older parks of New York City. It will find deep old Silver. The Etrac was my upgrade from the AT PRO and will scream at you when the coil goes over Silver.
I like that
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just purchased a Postal Money Order for the purchase of 2 pairs of White Homers. These birds are now in Ohio and should be shipped to me next Monday or Tuesday.
And so it begins.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just purchased a Postal Money Order for the purchase of 2 pairs of White Homers. These birds are now in Ohio and should be shipped to me next Monday or Tuesday.
And so it begins.
Last
I just found some witchcraft (rare) books from 1970 in this unit....I'm spooked! In the box with them were full notepads of spells!
Everyone check everything....wind....make sure those Homer pigeons dont have zombie teeth!
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today is my Friday, it’s raining, and the stock market is up. It’s going to be a good day.

Last

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest: