NEW CZ 21

OP
OP
Dixie Digger

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
i was told around $999.00 and have a 2 year warranty.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fisher's CZ21 is supposed to be out early Sept. and will be announced shortly. I forget the list price for the smaller coil but the CZ21 with the ten inch coil should be around $1,149.00. A lot of bread for a detector that is just an upgrade of the cz20.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Aug, ;D Sept ;D, who knows. :-\

$1,149 for "just an upgrade of the cz20." :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Fisher :-\

2 year warranty and not Lifetime Warranty. :-\

Do I really care at this point ;D

all have a good un..............
SHERMANVILLE

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aug, Sept , who knows.

Here it is Oct. and still no word from Fisher on when this thang will be shipped to dealers for us to examine. The water is getting chilly and I am losing body heat just thinking of cold water up at my ribs.

EasyMoney

Sep 15, 2007
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primarily my Fisher cz-70 and Compass Relic & Coin, plus many others
About a grand for a detector does seem like a lot of money, but according to KellyCo and others, the old CZ-20 has found more jewelry on the beaches in Fla than all other detectors combined, except for the 1280. The 1280 is still the King.

If it's better than both of these clear winners, I'll buy one, go to Fla, Hawaii, Fiji, Cancun, Bermuda, S. Italy and S. America and find enough gold and other jewelry to double my retirement in a very short while. In all these years I've not done much beach hunting but have found almost $10,000 worth of goodies in various places, and as I have said, have seldom hunted beaches. If I had something superior to the above I should be able to make a killing.

I'm getting curious too. I'm hoping it will be an improvement on the other two above by virtue of having both more gain, and more sensitivity. Many detectors can be augmented this way and the proof is in the pudding. I have a detector that was modified by Keith Wills and it and another one of the same brand (the second modified by a private person, his name withheld) are my deepest, most powerful detectors and the best of any others I've ever seen too, including top-of-the-line Fishers, Minelabs, and White's.

I'm hoping for a modified version of the old CZ-20 combined with better ground cancelling capabilities to compensate for other more high-iron soils.

I'm crossing my fingers though.

D

Doctor Detroit

At first thought I was enthused about a upgrade from the CZ20, but since mainly only the pinpoint button has been improved, I think the price increase is a waste of money. The CZ20 was my detector of choice till I started using the Excalibur 1000 and my ratio of good targets to junk went up. Still I am curious and could always use another detector just so I know I have it. I now consider Fishers disposable detectors since when they break you can throw them away instead of begging for service like I needed to do with my CZ20. :'(

TonyinCT

Mar 14, 2006
Granby, CT
We are still looking at a October release. There are also 2 target ID LEDS on the unit and as told to me depth is improved. I think this will definitely be an upgrade and worth the extra. :)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tony, there are already 2 target LED's on the CZ20... ::) Why do they always advertise more depth? They could argue that 1/4 inch is more depth.

re-tek

Jul 15, 2007
miami fl
Detector(s) used
coinstrike, tigershark, ace250, OLD radioshack
2 year warranty?!? pfft. coming from a company that offered a lifetime warranty not too long ago?!?!

i havent used the excal but for the money the iron mask feature seems to be very promising.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions