NEW DANGER ON FLORIDA BEACHES....PIRATES!!!!

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Fisher Impulse, Fisher CZ-21, Minelab X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A vast my friends!!!! Every word you are about to read is true. A new danger now awaits us on Florida’s wind swept beaches. We are coming far to close to the treasures buried by the pirates of old. Their ghosts now protect their buried plunder and we have become their targets.

Beware, they patrol the off shore waters disguised as tourists drinking their Champaign punches. The men are clad in Bermuda Shorts and flowered shirts while their women distract you from your search and their presence, clad in garments that leave little to your imagination. These scantily clad spies are everywhere and send secret communications, by diabolical means, out to the ships, helping them to zero their cannon onto your exact position.

They strike without warning. Their cannon fire renders you unconscious and their ghostly minions then drag your limp body through the surf, onto long boats and out to their waiting ship. It is there that you will endure ghastly tortures that defy description for untold hours as they attempt to discover where you have taken their treasure.

Tied and bound you will be forced to feast at their table. While the men howl with ghostly laughter and the Captain begins to question you, the women begin feeding you succulent pork, fresh fruits and other foods from far away lands. Despite your protests they continue to force these foods upon you. How after a diet of Quarter Ponders and Big Macs can these demons of the sea expect one to survive for long. While all of this is happening the Captain will then give a secret signal. Other women come forward, their fingertips lightly touching the sides of your face. In their hands also are long feathers from exotic birds that they drag slowly and lightly across you, sending uncontrollable chills throughout your body.

You must be strong and resist this insidious torture. Do not reveal any treasure you may have uncovered. Above all, do not reveal the names of your fellow treasure hunters. I swear, that despite what the pirates may say, that names such as Sandman, Trez, Wreck Diver, Spez and Aquanut never crossed my lips. To all of my fellow treasure hunters I was loyal and never betrayed them despite the fiendish torture.

That’s right my friends. I, Deepsix, on this very day, escaped these scavengers of the sea and have returned to you in order to give warning. On this very morning as the sun traveled into the sky I was overwhelmed by a hoard so vast that no man could be expected to remain standing. After enduring hours of this insidious torture I managed my escape while my captors lay unconscious from their strong drink and gluttonous behavior.

Slipping silently over the side of their ghostly craft I swam slowly through the turbulent, shark infested waters and back to the beach from which I was taken. Dragging myself across the bleached white sand I returned to my humble abode and immediately began warning all of those that would listen so they would not suffer the same fate as I.

There are those that will read this and simply dismiss it as the ravings of a deranged mind on a dark and moonless night or the words of one that has finally succumbed to the ravages of the sun. To those I say beware. I was not the first nor will I be the last to suffer these insidious tortures. They are there, they are watching us. To my final day in this world I will now keep my Cutlass and dagger as razors lest these dastardly sea raiders return for me. Their creed and insidious song will forever haunt me.

The sea giveth and the sea taketh away
Blessed be the name of the sea

Yo Ho, Yo Ho it’s a pirates life for me

I hope all have enjoyed the ravings of this lunatic, it’s been one of those days. Good luck to all and find lots of treasure!!!!
Deepsix

Upvote 0

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
take a break when the sun starts to bake your brain---shade and cool water ---at least 1.2 hour and a quart of water---no alcohol just makes things worse---AAAARRRGGGHHH their breaking in on me---or maybe its the wild turkey talking to me ---Ivan

spez401

Jul 13, 2006
Coventry, RI
Detector(s) used
Excal
I'm thinking a nomination for "best of" may be in order... but I'm not gonna' do it cause my name was kinda' sorta' mentioned.
steve

OP
OP
deepsix47

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aquanut said:
Deepsix- They'll never take me alive!-Aquanut

Ayyyy my friend. Be strong of heart and valiant of spirit that the treasure gods will stand with thee. Keep ye cutlass and dagger close at hand to fend off the dastardly hoards. Should ye be taken, remain calm of spirit as the ghostly hands draw ye further from shore (Tis not a Rip my friend, ye are not in the dream world. Tis the ghostly hands of pirates long past). Conserve thy strength that ye may resist the insidious tortures that await thee. Plot thine escape and when the time arrives, slip into the sea and return to the safety of the golden sands. Do not tarry when thy hands touch the land, they may yet come for thee. Complete thine escape that ye may warn others of the ghostly presence. I know thee Aquanut, thy spirit is strong, ye will prevail.
Deepsix

OP
OP
deepsix47

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spez401 said:
I'm thinking a nomination for "best of" may be in order... but I'm not gonna' do it cause my name was kinda' sorta' mentioned.
steve

It's a fine gentleman ya are. I say that your greatest treasures are yet to come. My words have been sealed by the great Neptune himself.
Deepsix

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
I don't know Deep, I think what might of happened, is that powerful sun down there, might have got to you, then you ran into one of those wild sandbar parties, they be having down there. Man, I want to move Florida!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol I thoroughly enjoyed the story! and the remarks following I might add! ;) someone get him an umbrella?? lol

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
DeepSix you should be a writer for sure! or is that what you did in your last life?

OP
OP
deepsix47

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dixie Digger said:
DeepSix you should be a writer for sure! or is that what you did in your last life?

and a bit in this one ;)
Deepsix

OP
OP
deepsix47

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bean man said:
Yep, Florida sounds better everday. I was thinking about the Tampa area. ;D

Good for you beanman. Be of stout heart (if not sound mind), step into the eye of the storm. Join those of us that are already in the Bay area and doing battle with those blasphemous sea raiders that would keep us from finding their stolen plunder. They fear us, they know we are close to their hidden treasures. That is why they have now been forced to reveal themselves.

Let them send their scantily clad vixens to distract us. We will quickly work our way through them (ok, ok, maybe slowly with a few). We will not be deterred from our search for their golden riches. Keep your cutlass keen and your powder dry. Victory will be ours!!!!
Deepsix

OP
OP
deepsix47

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl said:
I do not find that at all surprising...obviously very talented! :D

My thanks ma lady. May the glitter of gold forever grace your life and be dimmed only by your smile.
Deepsix

Rowdy

Jun 11, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6
deepsix47 said:
A vast my friends!!!! Every word you are about to read is true. A new danger now awaits us on Florida’s wind swept beaches. We are coming far to close to the treasures buried by the pirates of old. Their ghosts now protect their buried plunder and we have become their targets.

their women distract you from your search and their presence, clad in garments that leave little to your imagination. These scantily clad spies are everywhere

Tied and bound you will be forced to feast at their table. the women begin feeding you succulent pork, fresh fruits and other foods from far away lands. Despite your protests they continue to force these foods upon you.

While all of this is happening the Captain will then give a secret signal. Other women come forward, their fingertips lightly touching the sides of your face. In their hands also are long feathers from exotic birds that they drag slowly and lightly across you, sending uncontrollable chills throughout your body.

I, Deepsix, on this very day, escaped these scavengers of the sea and have returned to you in order to give warning. On this very morning as the sun traveled into the sky I was overwhelmed by a hoard so vast that no man could be expected to remain standing. After enduring hours of this insidious torture I managed my escape while my captors lay unconscious from their strong drink and gluttonous behavior.

Could you tell me again EXACTLY where this occurred? Might visit the area on vacation and want to be sure I "avoid ;)" that particular stretch of beach! ;D

OP
OP
deepsix47

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rowdy said:
Could you tell me again EXACTLY where this occurred? Might visit the area on vacation and want to be sure I "avoid ;)" that particular stretch of beach! ;D

It's good sense ya show and a superior intelect (avatar shows that) to avoid such a place so wrought with danger.

An enchanted place it is, with emerald green waters stretching to an infinite horizon, the gentle surf softly caressing the sun bleached sand. Beyond the sand, tall palms tower above the land, their fronds swaying in the gentle tropical trades. Long before the presence of man, Mermaids frolicked in the crystalline waters and consorted with the spirits of the land. These days have long sense past, their secrets now shrouded by the mists of time. Still, on moonlit nights, as moonbeams dance on crystal sands, it is said the laughter of Mermaids still can be heard.

It is somewhere on this beach, now a favorite of modern man, that the treasure of pirates is known to be. Alas, due to the dangers and the lure of treasure, I am unable to divulge it's location. You will know it when you find it.
Deepsix

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread