Gold Member
Jul 14, 2007
Maryland

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 849
Upvote 0
Keep looking, I find something new every time I go over my 4 acres.
Great looking finds.

Earthworks said it right, keep working it! WTG on squeezing out some more coins!

nice finds tymcmurray ! hope the new detector finds you some silver out there also ;) congrats

Thanks guys.
The Silver has eluded me in my own yard. Not one.
The area outside my entry door was covered in concrete by
the previous owner, but I know it has to be here somewhere.
I'm not going anywhere, I'll find it.

wow great to see you find more goodies.

Can't wait to get a better machine and get back into my yard. Found a 1916 barber dime, 1903 indian head, and 1940 nickel back there but cannot get any more hits in that spot with my Prism II.

umm, maybe its time for a ummm new project..ya know, get rid of the concrete hint hint, and put a nice stone path or something there to jazz it up..... something the wife would like maybe....find an excuse LOL....psst rent a jackhammer and say a huge truck cracked the concrete...oops

Yep...there's silver hidin' there somewhere. I used to have an xlt and it's a great machine.

WTG! Every now and then I will go in my yard and find a coin that I passed over on several hunts before. One day I found three wheats with in about a foot of each other . Don't know how I missed em before.

I'll tell ya Ty...it won't be long before you get the XLT dialed in.....The silver has to be around there somewhere.So what's a good time for me to show up :D Talk to ya later!

Hope you find the silver TY---Good hunt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back