racer117

Nov 7, 2009
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
At Pro ,Garrett Ace 250 ,150,Whites 6000DI.Tesoro DeLeon,Minelab XS and Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New diggin' tool for me

After using , bending ,and breaking my Fiskars digger several times over the past three years , I made a call to B&K Metal Detectors in Janesville ,Wi ,who said he had one in stock . I was greeted at the door when I arrived by the owner ,who promptly shuffled me into his golf cart ,to ride 20 feet to his shop.:) after a great conversation with a very knowledgeable man about metal detecting ,and a few other things , I paid for my Lesche and headed home. Great service from a home based dealer ! Well i got out awhile at twilight. It was real hot yesterday , and dug a few beeps .I dont know how I ever got along without this digger.No rain here for awhile ,and the soil at the park is hard and compacted from foot traffic, should I say concrete -like. I dug a plug ,and from the ergonomics of the tool ,it was not too hard .Im happy!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
I really like my little digger as well!

digger.jpg

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought about one but the price didn't appeal and I checked what garrett had to offer which they have their version at almost half the price and it is more sturdy I would have to say the word would be hefty. Its much thicker and comes with teeth on both sides and blades. I still like the lesche and they do the job nicely and I like the fact its American made and the garrett upset me when I saw made in china but for half the cost and its not even dulled the edges yet I am happy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread