New E 600

dan_h

Sep 9, 2005
Received my new Equinox 600 yesterday evening and had time to assemble and charge it. When I applied the English screen protector there were bubbles and following the instructions I was able to work out most of them. Maybe i will have to peel off the protector and try again.

The detector feels well built and there was no wobble. Having owned the Safari and Etrac in the past, it will be interesting to use Multi IQ.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Big Gold & Silver to you, and Congrats on your new Equinox!:occasion14:

Attachments

• bgt543BSmall.jpg
    bgt543BSmall.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 65

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the new machine! TBH, the build quality is the one area that is sub par IMO. These machines find the goodies though so its hard to complain too much!

wallrat_1975

Jul 19, 2018
Collinsville, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 1000 (800 + Steve's Carbon Goodies!),
Teknetics T2 SE LTD,
Teknetics Omega 8000,
Garret Carrot,
Tek-Point, 2 x Teknetics TLD
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just a tip when applying any screen protector, spray a light spritz of Windex onto the display after cleaning it then apply the protector over the damp screen. Use a credit card to sweep out the windex and bubbles. It won't affect the stickiness at all. This also works when applying plastic stickers and decals.

HTH,
-Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread