Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: New E-Trac is on it's way!

The learning curve is easy, there are a lot of videos on line that should help ya through it.
You should love the E-trac
:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

extractor said:
The learning curve is easy, there are a lot of videos on line that should help ya through it.
You should love the E-trac
:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
I Agree!
Start out in the basic coin mode with auto sensitivity. Make sure the ground is clean, and bury you some coins to about 4 to 6 inches. Also bury some trash items. Learn their sounds and you can check your numbers but most here go by the sound. Start there and your learning curve will be quick. I actually started out the same way but md'ed my front yard and found my first clad within minutes. I had watched so many youtube vids I knew the numbers. Within 3 days I had 12 dollars at the end of the week I had over 18. You will be amazed at this machines ability to find coins in trashy ground.

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Yeah no whiners! :laughing9:

OK if you must, but call me when it arrives and I will help you set it up!
Most dealers wont help you, because they DON"T KNOW HOW!!! ;D

TOLL FREE 855-966-3563

OP
OP
turnkey1970

turnkey1970

Mar 22, 2011
Leavenworth, Kansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac / White's XLT

Thanks for the offer of set up help. I may have to take you up on it some day. I am going to try to post some pics here of how it all came in th email. I ordered from Kellyco and what you see id there freebies when you select option one. In case anyone out there is wanting to actually see what you get. Thanks.

Attachments

• P1010489.JPG
    P1010489.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 209
  • P1010490.JPG
    P1010490.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 204
  • P1010491.JPG
    P1010491.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 213
  • P1010492.JPG
    P1010492.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 217

dbsmokey

Jan 12, 2004
Oregon
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

turnkey1970 said:
Thanks for the offer of set up help. I may have to take you up on it some day. I am going to try to post some pics here of how it all came in th email. I ordered from Kellyco and what you see id there freebies when you select option one. In case anyone out there is wanting to actually see what you get. Thanks.

Should have gone through Mike (the dealer above), but oh well. The pouch from Kellyco is nice. The other freebies are crap! I bent that cheap Chinese digger in about 20 minutes after its first use. The next detector I get is from Mike. I have spoken with him on the phone and haven't even purchased from him yet. He cares. Anyway, congrats on your etrac. I am jealous....someday I will have one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread