New england detectors

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab 305, Fisher CZ70 Pro, Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listen..I'm don't think this company is a supporting vendor of t- net, but as member of t-net I feel I need to warn others of what's going on,..with a recent transaction. I ordered a Sampson t handle shovel on Monday may 27, paid with paypal all done.Its now Friday 31 and no invoice!! (after two emails alerting them to my transaction) thier is a phone #, when you call it says to use email system because phone system is being upgraded and you can't even leave a message. Nobody checking purchases?Nobody checking the phone? Nobody checking emails? For 5 business days ? What's goin on...I don't like to hurt anyone's business, but its plain disrespectful.

OP
OP
DigitNY

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listen..I'm don't think this company is a supporting vendor of t- net, but as member of t-net I feel I need to warn others of what's going on,..with a recent transaction. I ordered a Sampson t handle shovel on Monday may 27, paid with paypal all done.Its now Friday 31 and no invoice!! (after two emails alerting them to my transaction) thier is a phone #, when you call it says to use email system because phone system is being upgraded and you can't even leave a message. Nobody checking purchases?Nobody checking the phone? Nobody checking emails? For 5 business days ? What's goin on...I don't like to hurt anyone's business, but its plain disrespectful.

Yup..and I'm walking the whole way...

OP
OP
DigitNY

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup..and I'm walking the whole way...

Well it's Monday June 3rd and still no invoice, no email, no money ?? What's going on New England detectors ?! !!

Scottyboy

May 15, 2012
Northwest Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3I, Whites Prizm III, Tesoro Sand Shark, Fisher 1280-x, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well it's Monday June 3rd and still no invoice, no email, no money ?? What's going on New England detectors ?! !!
I'm in the same boat on my order.
Seems the waiters are taking orders, but there's no chef in the kitchen. Also, seeing as how their phones are down and their e-mails are being returned... I don't think there is any functional way to contact this company at this time.

OP
OP
DigitNY

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the same boat on my order.
Seems the waiters are taking orders, but there's no chef in the kitchen. Also, seeing as how their phones are down and their e-mails are being returned... I don't think there is any functional way to contact this company at this time.

Never happened to me before, really unsure what to do ?? I'll keep ya posted, do the same, would love to hear from ya if any thing happens. They are a supporting vendor, just don't know.

ATGoldGuy

Mar 12, 2013
Heath, OH
Detector(s) used
AT Gold & AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did you make out on your transactions?

OP
OP
DigitNY

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did you make out on your transactions?

Well just yesterday they, without any explanation refunded my paypal account. What I really wanted was the shovel, or an email telling me to wait a week or something.thats it I guess??

Scottyboy

May 15, 2012
Northwest Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3I, Whites Prizm III, Tesoro Sand Shark, Fisher 1280-x, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well just yesterday they, without any explanation refunded my paypal account. What I really wanted was the shovel, or an email telling me to wait a week or something. thats it I guess??

Yes, my transaction went the same, I was finally able to get a message through to them.... I was responded to with a generic letter blaming Garrett, Leshe, and RTG for supply problems (I didn't order any of these brands) and issued a refund.

That'll be the first and last time I waste my time with NED.

OP
OP
DigitNY

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, my transaction went the same, I was finally able to get a message through to them.... I was responded to with a generic letter blaming Garrett, Leshe, and RTG for supply problems (I didn't order any of these brands) and issued a refund.

That'll be the first and last time I waste my time with NED.

I agree , Bart ( big boys) seems to handle his business on his own and kicks thier ass, he has (N.E, DETECTOR) what seems to be a team( if you want to call them that) all different people to email and not one can answer. Stick a fork in them, thier done!!

darbygill

Greenie
May 8, 2013
I also was trying to order the Sampson mini and after 5 or 6 business days got the same email about supply problems and a "sorry we can't help you." I'm just glad I never sent them my money as I wanted a double serrated T handle.

Scottyboy

May 15, 2012
Northwest Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree , Bart ( big boys) seems to handle his business.

Agreed, I just purchased my CZ-21 from Bart and his service was top-notch.

Believe me, if Bart would have had a water hunting pouch I would have purchased that from him as well and wouldn't have gone through this NED business.

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I filed a complaint today with my CC company, called PayPal and notified the BBB about them too. New England Metal Detectors should be avoided at all cost, this is NOT a company to do business with, I hope I get a refund but I won't hold my breath. Live and learn... I read previous reviews about this company and everyone had good transactions with them. However, my experience with them sucked! AVOID!

EyeDoc

Jun 14, 2013
Clarksville, TN
Detector(s) used
E-Trac & Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the same boat...ordered a Sampson T-handle shovel on 24 May 2013 --- still no shovel and it's 14 June...but they did bill me! I have sent them 3 emails nicely requesting a response and estimated shipping date...no response! I've demanded they cancel my order and refund my money today...doubt they will read the email though! Their phones have been being upgraded for at least 2 weeks now...and this week, their website isn't working properly! I highly recommend people to stay away from this company! I wish I would have read some reviews before purchasing from them...but then again, I figured they were very reputable since so many forums post their banners!

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Order a little eagle from predator tools (George lesche) he's the man which is why he's making his own tools and others are still using his name! I have a original lesche but also have his predator tools model 31 and 75 a.piranna and a little eagle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread