New Episode of Detectorists! Watch it now or it may disappear!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks! I watched episode 1 season 2 and when I went back to watch the others and they were blocked. Rats!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Now like i said before i do not like metal detecting shows on TV and you tube i will not and do not watch detecting shows on TV and youtube they bore me... ....But the Detectorists is a show that i really like i find the show very interesting not boring . I like it so much i just went and bought season one off Amazon tonight... But the detectorists is not a beep and dig show like you see on TV and youtube...

Last edited:
OP
OP
FreeBirdTim

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! I watched episode 1 season 2 and when I went back to watch the others and they were blocked. Rats!

Yup, you have to be quick when they post them. Not sure why they remove them or block them. Seems odd that they upload them and then remove or block them a few hours later.

Pinball

Dec 18, 2014
Ashland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for posting this. I missed episode 4 of this season and see it is now blocked. Once again...thanks

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, you have to be quick when they post them. Not sure why they remove them or block them. Seems odd that they upload them and then remove or block them a few hours later.

Now, you have me total confused. Can you explain it better?

OP
OP
FreeBirdTim

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They posted the first three from Season 2, then removed them a few hours later. Not sure why. Then episode 4 was posted for awhile and removed. Episode 5 is still up on YouTube a week later. Episode 6 should be posted on Thursday night (tonight).

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi-

For anyone interested in watching this, or any other shows- download 'hola unblocker'. This
will allow you to watch any channels that require you to be in the country of origin! I travel a lot,
so use it all the time for iplayer, c4, etc. It works a treat. Some networks have you disable adblocker, if you are running it!
Good luck.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They posted the first three from Season 2, then removed them a few hours later. Not sure why. Then episode 4 was posted for awhile and removed. Episode 5 is still up on YouTube a week later. Episode 6 should be posted on Thursday night (tonight).

They take them down because youtube keeps putting blocks on them. There's no point in having a video that youtube wont let the target audience watch. Its the same with using background music. There are tricks you can use to try to get around the automated checkers but they don't always work.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup:[h=1]Detectorists S02E06 Season 2 Episode 6 | HD[/h]

after this one , No more till the Christmas Special on the 23'd

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Such a great ending! I sure hope Mackenzie Crook can be convinced to write another season (and then another, yes I am greedy)

Pinball

Dec 18, 2014
Ashland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was just able to watch episode 4 from this season at that link and it looks like all of the episodes are there. I hope you can view them.

Pinball

Dec 18, 2014
Ashland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am not sure why it came up like that but it will work for episode 4. If you would like to see other episodes just go to DailyMotion.com and search Detectorists.

coinbug

Jul 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Fisher Goldbug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's now on Netflix. Canadian Netflix, anyway. Just started watching it. Pretty funny...

EdwarDallas

Jan 1, 2015
Old East Dallas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Pinpointer "Carrot"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love this show. I just started watching on Netflix a few nights ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread