worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the first time I've seen this young one,I'd say he's the runt of the litter.

K1600_DSCN2714_InPixio.JPG

Beggar is doing what he does..BEG.:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN2711_InPixio.jpg

Bad weather coming tomorrow and temps are going to drop to 1 deg. tomorrow night and Monday day 6 deg. night 2 deg. then Tuesday heat spell..24 deg.:tongue3:

GOD Bless

Chris

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice photo!

I am sure with the multitude of food you leave for them, he will bulk up nicely! :occasion14:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember Rodney King said "Why can't we all just get along".

Bless his soul for saying that. I love them critters and do not kill anything but bugs, and there's plenty here up this holler.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I swear the squirrels I feed know that going to the back porch and letting Ollie and Bella see them will cause them to go nuts with barking and that will then let me know they are here for the hand-outs. They will sit there making the dogs bark, until they see me come to the back sliding glass door and then they'll jump on the roof of the house and head to the cottonwood out front where I stick nuts in the bark for them to gorge on. They're pretty smart when it comes to survival and getting the most out of it is something they pick-up on pretty quick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread