New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent three hours there, just around two sides of the house. Farmer told me the house was built 1890, farm was always an orchard. I was in corn field part just for a little stumble to take a pic for Gary (WIFind) Soybean is still standing and there is part with fruit trees too. I'll find out more.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

Resized_20161007_144904.jpgResized_20161007_144828.jpgResized_20161007_094229.jpgResized_20161007_094226.jpgResized_20161007_094223.jpgResized_20161007_094219.jpgResized_20161007_133235.jpgResized_20161007_133151.jpg

Stumble stalks Whatifind
Resized_20161007_115119.jpg

Upvote 13
nice finds. i love hitting farms and plowed fields. sometimes you can eyeball things in a plowed field. congrats!!!!

Looks good Treb! A little silver for your troubles too.

I wish you the best of luck sir!

Looks like a bird tag there too.

Nice digs! Gotta love silver the first try. Looks like a lot of ground to have access to, even if it's a slow giver, it can come in handy when you can't find a better spot to swing on.

HH ALL

nice finds. i love hitting farms and plowed fields. sometimes you can eyeball things in a plowed field. congrats!!!!
Thanks

looks like a good hunt congrats
Thanks Art

Looks good Treb! A little silver for your troubles too.

I wish you the best of luck sir!
Thanks Tom, I didn't even have to break out the "Hillbilly Zapper"
I'm lining up more acres than I can handle!

Looks like a bird tag there too.
That's what I thought, it says "cryovac" on it.

Nice digs! Gotta love silver the first try. Looks like a lot of ground to have access to, even if it's a slow giver, it can come in handy when you can't find a better spot to swing on.

HH ALL
Thanks

That's an interesting token I have never seen anything like it. It must be old

sent from my computer by frantically poking at the keyboard with a single finger

That's an interesting token I have never seen anything like it. It must be old

sent from my computer by frantically poking at the keyboard with a single finger
Thanks

I can't get a date, seen some on eBay, maybe I have to try just Penn Fruit?

Nice haul! Congratulations on the Rosie! Hi-Yo Silver! H Digs

It never gales to amaze me what is found in a farm field! Congratulations on the successful hunt.

Keep at it Brad! Silver is always fun stuff.

Wether by land or by sea (water), wheats & silvers are nice to see! Congrats!

Cryovac packaged poultry. This is probably a bag seal for poultry purchased and sealed in a bag.

Good outing Brad, your a silver sniffer!!

Nice haul! Congratulations on the Rosie! Hi-Yo Silver! H Digs

It never gales to amaze me what is found in a farm field! Congratulations on the successful hunt.

Keep at it Brad! Silver is always fun stuff.

Excellent first hunt on a new permission.
It is always good to come home with silver.
Congratulations

Wether by land or by sea (water), wheats & silvers are nice to see! Congrats!

Cryovac packaged poultry. This is probably a bag seal for poultry purchased and sealed in a bag.

Good outing Brad, your a silver sniffer!!

Thanks guys, I'm hoping to get back there today to do around the house and try a portion of the orchard that is still standing.

Nice finds! :icon_thumright:

I love metal detecting large farm fields; very relaxing, peaceful and centering! Oh yes, many good finds to be found.

Congrats on the silver! Looks like a nice farm field. Good luck hunting it !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back