eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see you are from Currituck Co. NC. Our family has been vacationing on OBX for years. I always bring my detector and plan on using it every morning but end up throwing lead into the ocean with squid, bloodworms, shrimp, etc on the end of a hook. It's tough to surf fish in central PA. I can MD any time.

Where was the photo taken?

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dave, i think that sitting in a nice quite place with scenery and the sun going down is infact a treasure.Congrats on your find. Awsome 8) 8) 8)

tinpan

OP
OP
cryptodave

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
eathabs said:
I see you are from Currituck Co. NC. Our family has been vacationing on OBX for years. I always bring my detector and plan on using it every morning but end up throwing lead into the ocean with squid, bloodworms, shrimp, etc on the end of a hook. It's tough to surf fish in central PA. I can MD any time.

Where was the photo taken?

This is actually taken inland, down past an old township called Old Trap. Its on the sound. I've found tons of great driftwood down there, some really large yard decoration pieces.

T

TreasureTales

TREASURE! The word can mean anything you want it to. I've been picking up pieces of driftwood since I was knee high to a rock crab. It's all good.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing !! I plan on retiring (many,many moons from now) in Bath NC. Very historic and great people . ;) I think that is not to far from you.

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Dave,
Wish I was there! Thanks for the pics :)
I like your smoking Santa....Lucky's....light?....? Too strong for my diminished lung capacity :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread