donlor

Apr 4, 2007
staten island, ny
Detector(s) used
tesoro sand shark, tesoro tiger shark, tesoro cibola, goldbug se
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hi,
have not been able to do much detecting in aug/sept but finally got out the last 3 days. 2 out of the 3 have been good days. On 9/25 (in the water with my sand shark) i found a 6.5g 14k ring with 6 tiny diamonds (south beach) - unfortunately it is a name ring - lisa.
On 9/26 i had my first multiple day - 2 good finds and a third find that i am not sure of (midland beach - in the water with my sand shark) i found a .9g 14k earing, a ring 3.2g (what it is i don’t know, it has the look of white gold) - it has a stamp on the inside with 3 markings - the first marking is a P, the second marking is what looks like a horse’s head, the third marking is 2 dots followed by a Y and they are underscored) the 3 markings are like individual boxes. i tried my acid and stone test on it and it tested negative for platinum, 10k gold, and silver - any ideas???
my third find was the winner - a 18.4g 14k bracelet - my first bracelet - i can’t tell you how happy i am for this whole day. As i lifted my scoop out of the water the bracelet was half hanging out of it - it is amazing how fast you can grasp something!!
Hopefully i will get into the water on staten island again tomorrow and then in brighton or coney island beach on Saturday.
Donald

Attachments

• 1ST BRACELET 18.4G 14K - MIDLAND BEACH, S.I. - 92607.JPG
    1ST BRACELET 18.4G 14K - MIDLAND BEACH, S.I. - 92607.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 354
Upvote 0

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one sharp looking bracelet. Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread