New format is an abomination!

Jersey Hunter

Dec 27, 2011
Barnegat, NJ
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE and G2, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche digger and Relic Hunter Shovel.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah, I not a fan of it either.

hdmech71

Jan 25, 2012
wv
Detector(s) used
F75 se / Minelab Soveriogn / sunray probe/ whites classic Id/ pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was having trouble at first but think it is ok. I am just glad it is back up and running. I was having fits without it!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes it is hard to get use to....And i thought i would never get in to it........... But it does have some better things in it....... So it is still Tnet ... You just have to get use to changes.... 73.gif

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
smiley-confused005.gif
<---- don't know my most used smiley is missing .. how will i not answer

??? s

oldtimer

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything new takes a time of adjustment. But don't feel bad, I can't even log into my account (Michigan Badger). I understand this has happened to others as well. I'll hang around as "oldtimer" for a while.

AIRFORCEMIKE

Jan 31, 2012
Kenosha Wi
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO, Minelab 705, Garrett AT PRO, Predator Model 31, Lesche, Garrett PP, Camo Killer B's.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guess im the only one who likes it..lol

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Guess im the only one who likes it..lol

I've seen much worse as far as revamped sites go. The new owners appear to be working very hard to keep all the original content intact, something that's not easy to do when site building. Also worth noting is that the new owners are listening and frankly, I'm surprised that they are as patient with some of the negativity being bounced around the forums.

I stated in an earlier post that the new owners seem to be working hard to keep Marc's original intent of TN intact, slow down please and take a CLOSE look at the new site and you will see that's exactly what they are doing. There is no ignorance here on their part, quite the contrary, it's well thought out.

(I like it as well)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it is hard to get use to....And i thought i would never get in to it........... But it does have some better things in it....... So it is still Tnet ... You just have to get use to changes.... View attachment 618667
After moving around here I find the site is FUBAR.

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
smiley-confused005.gif
<---- don't know my most used smiley is missing .. how will i not answer

??? s

All the old smilies (and lots of new ones) should still be there. We imported the old ones (177 of them) and added like 35 new ones.

Yes it is hard to get use to....And i thought i would never get in to it........... But it does have some better things in it....... So it is still Tnet ... You just have to get use to changes.... View attachment 618667
After moving around here I find the site is FUBAR.

Guys, we are still working on the site... but in order to fix the problems we need to know specifically (and, prefferrably in a positive well thought out post). Saying it's FUBAR doesn't help us. Let us know specifics...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions