New From Cape Cod MA

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Start with easy pickens clad areas, before you try to progress to difficult hard worked parks, or difficult relicky sites, etc.... So pick easy sandboxes, yards of your friend's homes, etc.... Dig a few hundred clad, tabs, foil wads, etc.... Get practice at those gimmee sites with sounds, pinpointing, retrieving, etc.... Make mental note of how the sounds sounded, the TID's read (if you have a TID machine), and so forth. Eventually, you'll start to get a better feel as to the sounds and corresponding targets, depths, locating, etc..... THEN go try to tackle the spots that might give up old coins and relics. There's no passing this beginner step, w/o "paying your dues" :)

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from New Hampshire! :HELLO:

There are actually some MD folks from the Cape on TNet. Casper-2 and Whydah are two that come to mind. PM them if you have specific questions re: the Cape. I do know that Marconi is off limits (National Seashore) and can't be detected.

Check out the group "The Women of TreasureNet". We'd love to have you join us.

HH (Happy Hunting),
Anita

P.S. I used to live in Quincy, MA and I absolutely adore pugs (had two as a kid).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread