New from San Antonio, Texas - Harley-Riders

Harley-Riders

Nov 22, 2012
San Antonio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are both new to Treasure Hunting and this web site. We live in San Antonio and man is it hard to find a place to get the ball rolling here. It's easier to buy a hand gun here than it is to find a place to MD.

Anyone in or around San Antonio who can point us in certain directions, it would be a great help!

We hope to make lots of friends and find some things from time to time. Hope to talk to you soon.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Harley-Riders. From what I hear you're about right on findin a place to detect in San Antone. Maybe you could get a job at the Alamo holdin up one of them signs tellin people that this is sacred ground and keep your mouth shut. Then maybe when break time came you could sneak out in the backyard and detect a little.

OP
OP
H

Harley-Riders

Nov 22, 2012
San Antonio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Harley-Riders. From what I hear you're about right on findin a place to detect in San Antone. Maybe you could get a job at the Alamo holdin up one of them signs tellin people that this is sacred ground and keep your mouth shut. Then maybe when break time came you could sneak out in the backyard and detect a little.

HA! Sounds like the only way to get it done around here. Adopting the "easier to ask forgiveness than permission" is the not best way to do things round here. Last thing I want is a ticket and to donate my machine to the city or state. Ha.

Im sure ill find a way to have some fun. Guess ill just have to leave town to find my treasure.

Looking forward to finding things.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread