Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,
I wanted to share this craigslists link. Spoke with this fella today, real nice man.

HE GOT SOME NICE ROCKS! :laughing7:

I always enjoy meeting ppl (as my area is SO diverse), making new contacts, finding sources, info, etc......
I know most us TH's like getting our own stuffs, but I thought I'd just throw this out there and share, (if for nothing more, the drool factor of the rocks and fossils, lol). :notworthy:
I know sometimes, I will be looking for a "special" or "certain" piece, that's when the point of, I gotta have it kicks in...... :laughing7:
Ya'll know what I'm talking about. :laughing7:

I also invited the fellow to come on over to treasurenet here, so I hope he shows up. :hello:
Hope ya'll enjoy. :cat:

MUZO EMERALDS, GEMS, CRYSTALS, FOSSILS, ROCKS, DIAMONDS, FACET ROUGH,

G Freeman

Aug 22, 2013
Southwest Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pat-tekker-cat What do you look for in S Florida. I live in the mountains of VA and I was just wondering. Thanks a lot.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pat-tekker-cat What do you look for in S Florida. I live in the mountains of VA and I was just wondering. Thanks a lot.
I got a beach, stretches, oh, for about 100 miles or so..... :laughing7:
tourists, from all over the worlds, come and make deposits, while they swims. :notworthy:
while they lay around and play on the sands :tongue3: at night, they fall down, a lot! :laughing7:
there's one on the other side of the state, too.
I don't even have to go any where for vacation :laughing7:
and yeah, life is good. :hello:

floater1.jpg

I treasure hunt all kinda treasures, rocks, gems, (that prospectings a little tough on a beach bunny-cat, :BangHead: lol), metal, scrap, garage sales, thrift, auctions, even fish and lobster, when they biting :laughing7: ......
ya just never know, where or when, what kinda treasures gonna pop up. :hello:
I try not to stray to far from a refreshing adult beverage,
and a/c. :laughing7:

You should have a ginseng patch somewhere, no? :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread