New Gold Pan

GoldClaw

Oct 5, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, fellow Gold Panners.

Hopefully me posting about my personal project that has been several years in the making isn't stepping on any toes here. But I'd love to get the word out as well as some feedback of what people think of a pan I've designed and patented.

Like so many of you, I have been a gold panning hobbyist for many years. I just love the feeling of finding gold, all by my own hard work. As the years went by, I started to look for a way that would make gold panning faster and more efficient, so I decided to turn my hobby into the a project and invented my own personal Gold Pan with new technology and a patented design. These new designs include a pan that's completely see-through, which is a blast to watch in action! These gold pans are hardy and lightweight, aimed at hobbyists, families (including children), and newcomers alike!

This is a project now live on Kickstarter! You can view the project here!

If you would like to take a look and leave feedback, it'd be much appreciated.

Upvote 0

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't think this pan was still alive until... He stopped by last week here at the Blue Bucket Mining Camp while I was in California doing taxes and gave one to Karen for me. So, it looks like a good set up but still, the operator makes the difference. But either way... I own a Gold claw now... and until I get to testing time, my vote is still out. He also gave us 4 to have out for members to use. They want $40 for them now, I still wouldn't buy one but... I'll let you know the results either way :evil6:

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I didn't think this pan was still alive until... He stopped by last week here at the Blue Bucket Mining Camp while I was in California doing taxes and gave one to Karen for me. So, it looks like a good set up but still, the operator makes the difference. But either way... I own a Gold claw now... and until I get to testing time, my vote is still out. He also gave us 4 to have out for members to use. They want $40 for them now, I still wouldn't buy one but... I'll let you know the results either way :evil6:

I tried one last year and found it too easy to lose fine gold while “panning” with it. Dismaying. I hope you get better results now!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread