New: Golden Sense MD finds Gold below 70 Inches.

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just saw the Golden Sense Metal Detector (by NOKTA Engineering) video on youtube tonight.
They show a guy who has a deep hole and drops a coin "$5 Euro (Not a US Coin) in the hole which is measured with in MM not inches. The hole is covered with "lose Dirt", and after it is filled the Golden Sense MD goes over and it signals. (Funny thing: The actual soil was not "Scanned/tested for metal trash or hot rocks first before the hole is covered.) Another same depth test is done with a silver ring... (I have NOT see it in action FINDING GOLD.)... Now my question: Is lose dirt easier to hit a deep depth than a original covered target in hard packed dirt? (to be real?.) I welcome comments about this new MD that claims deeper depth for gold!. Humm

Upvote 0

williamsingr

Mar 15, 2012
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT PRO, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
goldentruth

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found the company based out of Turkey and contacted them over a week ago, they have yet to reply, probably because its all B.S., DONT TRUST THAT COMPANY or a fool and his money will soon be parted.
Like my Papa always said: "Don't believe what you hear and half what you see." & "Don't take chances!". "Don't DO IT, unless it is right" (Late,Ramond Carrasco). I prefer to do business with local USA made products who have local authorized service departments with replacement parts than over seas Companies. My 2 cents worth.. I saw a video compairison on youtube where the Bliss tool LTC64XV2i hit a ring 13 inches when the VSXP DEUS passed over the target and did not find a signal at all! Both foriegn MD's.
(I think I will stand pat with my Whites Goldmaster GMT with auto ground balance until I find a replacement which will hit small 6-7 Grain Small Common Gold Nuggets under 2 feet depth.)peace.

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one should buy Minelabs then. Doesn't matter where a thing is made if there's back up. All U.S. detectors are foreign in the rest of the world ! Nokta just haven't got the reputation at this point but GoldenMask didn't a few years back and XP didn't ten years ago.
Having said that would I buy a Golden Sense at this time ? No, but I shy away from any new model whatever the make because it very rare for the first version to be fully sorted as companies still like to employ yes men to do prototype testing.

youart58

Greenie
Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kellyco got them in I ask about then and the guy said they were very go, but is that a sale pitch. anyone know some-one there they could talk to thinking of getting one

OP
OP
goldentruth

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
kellyco got them in I ask about then and the guy said they were very go, but is that a sale pitch. anyone know some-one there they could talk to thinking of getting one
Bottom line, it's all about making money. Money talks and sales people are not totaly guilty if the information/claims are from the companies who are trying to push their prouduct. I have seen many MD's that work & as long as they work it is buyer beware. A metal Detector may not operate as claimed but many dealers have the right saying it is the "USER" not the machine or an excuse following is "You have to get used to the MD." (Just think about if refunds are permitted? I would not hold my breath.)
I believe in "Made in the USA", I don't care if the Australian MD's go deeper, I personally feel the price of 4,000 5,000 and over $6,000 is outrageous and we are making them wealthy when I can go out and get a MD specially to find small gold Nuggets for under $1,000 made by "Whites" also Fisher & Garrett have the capacity. The money you save could buy a lot of Kool-Aid!
I happen to be a "Union Man" and always bought American when I can help support our economy, that's just me.
Go with finding out what the owners have found and if their MD's have out preformed the major brands. ( I would like to ad I have seen low cost/older MD's find great things along side of a mid/expensive MD. In Alaska 1 1/2 OZ Gold to 3 OZ gold nuggets have been found with a $100.00 MD. You have to be where the gold is to find it!.) Good luck friend & Welcome to T.Net!

youart58

Greenie
Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
golden sense video at 72" gold bracelet if you look in at 2:23 fram look at upper left if looks like a nail going in the hole having second thoughts about bying one. hows the cortes any-one knows

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
KellyCo used to have a team that actually tried out the stuff they sold...... That's been a few years ago...LOL
But now it just looks like they will sell anything to make a buck.

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sums it up John. Quick profits. In Britain we are supposed to be protected by a law whereby spares and repairs are supplied for ten years. Now we have some dealers import for six or twelve months until the bubble has burst on the latest wonder machine and then they stop selling it. Two years on you have a problem and they don't want to know. They have moved on to the next big thing and you can go hang.

Very different from twenty years back when the dealers I dealt with allowed you to test detectors outside on a inground test bed. Try third party coils against the stock one. Match headphones to a detector. If the detector developed a fault they would return it at their expence and lend you another in the meanwhile. Now its just a case of trying to shift the maximum number of boxes !

frank1fm

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Golden Sense Gold Nugget Test

In the same token I do not see the "Golden Sense MD" Showing videos of Finding GOLD. Their ad says Golden Sense finds gold below 70 inches. I am interested in Finding Gold Nuggets, They said Finds Gold, not a gold ring or gold jewlery. I do not see any nugget shooting with the Gold Sense MD. I know some people do not think air tests are good and the same for lose soil. They did not test the hole first or the soil first before they used the MD to find the target. Also just because they are not Asian made does not mean they are good like the rest. If they have been in business for many years then how come they all of a sudden are advertised here. I have seen Minelab owners show nuggets found also Whites owners have put the nuggets right on the top of their double "D" Goldmaster Coil. I have seen a depth test done with a soda can on the other side of a concrete wall, but it is not an actual field test. I personally am not going to go out and buy one unless I see evidence of success of gold finds, then I will have to see if it is more productive on targets my current MD has missed in areas I have been thru. Thanks for your input U.K.Brian
If you go to Kellyco website and click on Nokta Detectors then click on Golden Sense they have two videos using gold nuggets.Whether Nokta rigged the tests I can't answer that.They did one test also with a gold bracelet which was amazing to me.Like I said,don't know if tests are rigged.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread