New guy from MI good day today

cleeent

Greenie
May 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings all, have been at this "search" for about 6 months now, been trolling for a few months now. Started CRH'ing by accident, started with rolls here and there for work, then boxes and........ Today was an interesting day, 4 boxes of halves first box netted 29 40%er's and the last 3 boxes were skunks. 4 boxes of dimes netted 3 keepers (2 boxes were all new 2013's), i generally do dimes, halves and nickels. Pics are as follows:
finds 521 001.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice some times its just there!

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. Some of those 40s have edge marks. I don't think I've ever had a keeper with magic marker marks on the edge.

OP
OP
C

cleeent

Greenie
May 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just the camera being crappy.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Michigan, if you are anywhere near the motor city, you are in Eminem's turf, in that case you owe him "protection fee's", 50% of the Ag you find. Nice going, half is better than nothing

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Michigan, if you are anywhere near the motor city, you are in Eminem's turf, in that case you owe him "protection fee's", 50% of the Ag you find. Nice going, half is better than nothing

Dawg there ain't be anymore silver here after I been c/r/8ching but that tax applies to any silver smuggled into my territory.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread