Shadow6274

Dec 28, 2015
Montgomery, AL
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter -Lone Star Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone!

I have been reading various books on metal detecting and have watched the TV show "Diggers" several times and thought it might be something I would enjoy.

Fast forward to this Christmas and my girlfriend gave me a Bounty Hunter Lone Star Pro as a gift. I have not opened the box yet, as the weather has been bad since I got it.

I was also looking at a Garrett AT Pro and 350 as well. Any insight on the above detectors would be of great help.

Look forward to sharing and learning with each of you.

Shadow

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

I spent some time in Montgomery, as a small boy. My Grandmother's home was on Adrian Lane. Stay with the machine you just got, learn to use it and gather the other equipment you'll need. A good digging tool; kneepads; gloves; finds bag and belt; handheld pinpointer. Get involved in the hobby and learn before you start trying to skip to a new machine. Good luck!!

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Alabama for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome and what fun you have to look forward to. Congrats on a great Christmas present. I agree get used to it before leaping to another machine. When your ready I would go with the Pro. Relax and Have fun with the hobby. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Welcome and I gotta ask Bama or Auburn?

Welcome to the forum! Learn how to use your Bounty Hunter, purchase the needed accessories and have fun.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back