Tenderfoot
Aug 3, 2016
Humacao
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,

Great site here!! My name is Kenny. I recently moved from New Jersey to Puerto Rico for a permanent work relocation. Residing in the southeast end of the island. Was always into detecting as a kid but never took it seriously. Used an old Radioshack discovery 3000 back in the day. I then focused most of my digging on antique bottles for many years. I realized there isn't much bottle hunting here in PR (or is there?) and so I bought myself a new Garrett AT Pro and LOVE it!

Reaching out to see if there are others here in Puerto Rico who share the same hobbies. My main goal is to find some awesome coins and relics in PR but I have only done beach hunting and have found mostly trash, clad coins and every once in a blue moon a piece of lost jewelry. Any good tips or people on here that would want to connect?

Thanks for the add!

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Kenny! I did a quick search and found a few of your neighbors - more if you search...

...I live in Puerto Rico...
first of all I Live in PR...Regard Ray [email protected]
Hi all, I live in Puerto Rico since the day I was born...
Im in Puerto Rico too...
I live here in PR...
Hola, Me llamo Anibal, Toa Alta (PR)...email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TreasureNet!

Probably the best tip or advice anyone can give you is just get out there and do it. You'll go for dry spells, and then suddenly you'll be delighted. Don't expect treasure every hunt. Spent two hours in the water a while back for two cents. Don't let something like that discourage you. If you use the machine, treasure will come.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread