New guy here just stopped by to say Hi

GSE1SW

Feb 20, 2007
Just south west of Chi-town
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Hey everyone,
I just signed up a few days ago. I have read tons of posts in the last few days. I am Waiting for my detector to arrive. I mail ordered a Garrett 1350 GTP Monday from a place in Cali. It should be here tomorrow. I have the day off, The ground is thawing, and it's not supposed to rain WOO HOO! I'll have to post some pics of whatever mud I find! If you haven't figured it yet I dig Dirt. 4-wheelin in my truck, ATV, gardening or treasure hunting I'm into it. This will be the first Detector I had of my own. I hope I love it. I read a lot of info here and other locations and feel that this was described as the best for my intentions. Anyway I'm quite sure it won't be the last one I own. Hey enough rambling. I need to go see what peep's are posting in the todays find section! I look forward to being part of this wonderful collaboration here.
Good luck to all and Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• Trail Masters 20.jpg
    Trail Masters 20.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 451
  • Super Chevy.JPG
    Super Chevy.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 449

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Welcome aboard GSE15W.You'll fit right in here.We have any and all kinds but most of all we have all family.Just bought the little neighbor girl's baby a 'T' shirt that says 'I eat dirt".

OP
OP
GSE1SW

GSE1SW

Feb 20, 2007
Just south west of Chi-town
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Doh!
I forgot to say I also hunt meteorites. so if anyone in the area does that I'd like to hear from You. Especially in the park forest strewn field!
Space Rocks Rule!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Welcome to treasurenet! I see even when your not diggin in the dirt - you are still diggin in the dirt!

Look forward to hearing how you do!

Hillbilly bread

Feb 9, 2007
Detector(s) used
XLT , Coin Master & my nose<><
Welcome. Nice truck. Hope to see some pics when you get your MD. Hillbilly Bread<><

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Well welcome GSE and you're among dirt digging lovers here thats for certain. When that detector arrives today it will be a new addiction in the makings. I soon hope to read all about your adventures and the treasures you uncover. Best of luck and enjoy your courtship with that new toy.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard!! We have a lot of dirt diggers here at TNet...but you look like a real dirt loving dirt devil. :o
Looking forward to posts and pics of your finds. ;D

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions