New guy here.

ashleysflyr

Jan 2, 2008
Missouri
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S MXT (and man is she hot!)
Hello fellow Missourians!
Good to be back home. Just finished a tour at Rucker Alabama and got a Bounty Hunter 505 for Christmas. Been out almost every day since. Here's my first two finds, all in my first day. Since then I have found some old shell casings and a silver spoon from the late 1800's, lots of clad, and a few wheaties in the Hannibal area. Can't wait for it to warm up though...tired of wearing three pairs of sox and using an ice pick to dig...lol.

Attachments

• firstindianheadpenny 004.jpg
    firstindianheadpenny 004.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 248
  • firstindianheadpenny.jpg
    firstindianheadpenny.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 232

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Welcome aboard.I know we have a couple of members in the Mexico area and below.And I think there is one in your area.Maybe they will contact you.

oberkill

Aug 12, 2005
I am close to you I think. Where are you exactly? I am near Troy MO and get up north to detect every once in awhile. I was just up there 2 weeks ago actually but just on a scouting mission. lol Kept getting pulled over I need to get a more inconspicuous car for when I go out detecting. :)

Alan

OP
OP
ashleysflyr

ashleysflyr

Jan 2, 2008
Missouri
Detector(s) used
I'm in Center, about 20 from Hannibal. I drive through troy at least once a week to go to St. Chuck to check on my parents. Let me know the next time you come up this way...doin' a little reconnoitering myself this week. Can't wait to see what I find. I would like to do Spalding Beach while it is closed, got a number for the Corps of Engineers, gonna give'em a call.

~ Tom

OP
OP
ashleysflyr

ashleysflyr

Jan 2, 2008
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Maybe I will run into you superduty... Doing Spalding Beach in the morning...got a permit from the Corps, painless and free...Should be a good time....we can only hope. Here's my first two rings...lol

Attachments

• first two rings.jpg
    first two rings.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 179
  • first two rings.jpg
    first two rings.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 190

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread