Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. I'm here in Summit County. Since your handle is '2'MileHi, I'll assume you're not a frontrange tourist from Denver. Just kiddin! We appreciate their money. Kiddin aside, you can find a ton of useful info here. GH!

OP
OP

2MileHi

Tenderfoot
Aug 9, 2011
[quote: Snip. Since your handle is '2'MileHi, I'll assume you're not a frontrange tourist from Denver.[/quote]

Denver. Oh, yeah. A Boulder suburb, isn't it? Now, let's see. Frisco. Wyoming, right? Isn't the Colorado border at the summit of Hoosier? :laughing9:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hahaha! You're pretty much right, 2mile. The Colorado border is about 2 feet south of the summit of Hoosier and that state is Southpark, or Bayou Salado. To the west is Utah and that's about it. I detect a lot but I swear those miners didn't have any money and if they lost a penny they organized a search party to find it. If I wanted to keep em, I could be the king of square nails. Where are you located?

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! Welcome from the Blue Mountains of northeastern Oregon! You kinda forgot Oregon in your geography lesson, RGINN!

2MileHi, what brand of detector do you have? Getting to know your detector takes a little time and a lot of use. Read you manual several times, playing with the detector as you read through it just to familiarize yourself with it. Get out and practice, practice, practice with it, manual in hand if you have to! Over time you can figure out pretty precisely what the detector is telling you. Good lluck!

OP
OP

2MileHi

Tenderfoot
Aug 9, 2011
It's a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV I found on Cabela's site but probably purchased somewhere else. Pretty low end I'd think.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, that is not a bad beginners detector. It should be great to learn on, but you will probably want to upgrade later on if you really take to the hobby. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread