new guy to the forum, St. Cloud Fl.

kdfritton

Jun 12, 2007
Detector(s) used
whites MXT
Hey Folks: I have been looking at this site for awhile and enjoy it a lot. Thanks for being here. I have been detectoring for quite some time, first I had a Garrett big box machine but it got destroyed on a plane trip to England. I was quite dissapointed. I havent been doing it for 5 yrs now and just bought a WBH ID and have been having a good time. I even made a 1 1/2 foot long probe from stainless metal stock (hardware store) with a file handle attached so I dont have to bend over as far (back hurts) ha. My wife and I are heading to Alaska (August) and I am excited about shooting for nuggets there. Next year Id like to hit Ganes creek Ak. I also have 12 acres on Wauka Mountain Ga. that I am excited about hunting. Anyway, Enough of me. You guys are a wealth of info from what Ihave been reading and I predict that I will be a very active member.Thanks...Dan

Hey Dan !!!
A big Texas welcome to ya!!! I know you're going to have a great time on TNET.
Be sure to post your finds (pics), and maybe some pictures of the spot you're hunting, those are always fun to see (I don't always remember to do that myself).

Happy dirt fishin' to ya !!!

Ima Swinger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back