New guyfom Cincinnati

Bottleviking

Mar 2, 2009
Cincinnati
Detector(s) used
Whatever nu2poo loans me
Hello gang, I am Eddie the Bottleviking. Besides privy digging, I also detect. I have made some pretty good finds over the years. I have been detecting for about 14 years now. I hunt with a guy they call nu2poo. He loans me a detector to use for now, as mine was stolen from my work van. So, I just joined and wanted to drop by and say hey. My hobby page is privydigger.com I also surface hunt Indian relics. Nice place ya's got here, -Eddie

Attachments

• edtophatdigs.jpg
    edtophatdigs.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,166
  • edottoclone562.jpg
    edottoclone562.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,119
Glad to have you here Eddie! I am sure you will find lots of great info and entertainment here! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• welcome.gif
    welcome.gif
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,146
  • welcome.gif
    welcome.gif
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,146
Welcome to Mug-shots & Treasure-Net.

Fossis..............

You look dog tired there Eddie. Welcome to mugs and, hope you are house trained...

john

I know that dude! :) Chuck & I are hitting that site this weekend, are you able to dig? -Rob

Bottleviking said:
Hello gang, I am Eddie the Bottleviking. Besides privy digging, I also detect. I have made some pretty good finds over the years. I have been detecting for about 14 years now. I hunt with a guy they call nu2poo. He loans me a detector to use for now, as mine was stolen from my work van. So, I just joined and wanted to drop by and say hey. My hobby page is privydigger.com I also surface hunt Indian relics. Nice place ya's got here, -Eddie

Rob, heck yeah !!! We have three pits probed so we can do two at a time. Once we unleash the Kalcheck there, we will undoubtedly have more pits too. Looks like it's on ! -Eddie

Bottleviking,
welcome.

Hope we will be seeing some of your finds.

Neat photos. :thumbsup:

have a good un......
SHERMANVILLE

techno-viking.jpg

techno viking will crush bottleviking

:wave: Eddie Great to see your face. ;D Those inserts are cute.

:wink: RR

welcome53 (2).jpg

Attachments

• welcome53 (2).jpg
    welcome53 (2).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 824
Welcome Eddie to Mug Shots and TNet! :coffee2:

Welcome brother, I too have been a visitor to your website for a long time. Welcome to T-net, it is a great resource! Bryan

I really miss seeing your posts on privydigger.com! I checked them regularly in the past, have you stopped digging??

A little late in coming...but Welcome.
I can't imagine digging in privy's!
When I was about 8 and first moved to the U.S. I went to church in a tiny town in (deep south) Southeast Alabama that had one room and was cinder block. That church had 2 outhouses until the mid-90's!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back