New Hampshire/my finds for today

Sleazyj

Mar 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, I'm new to this board as you may know. So I live in the lakes region of nh and was woundering if any one els is. I went to the bank asked for halfs and they said someone els got them and I've noticed some marked coins, just trying to find out what's your dump bank. But I went north and got 2 bicentennial quarters and one half, and got my first silver quarter, it was a 1964.

Upvote 0

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sleazyj said:
Hello all, I'm new to this board as you may know. So I live in the lakes region of nh and was woundering if any one els is. I went to the bank asked for halfs and they said someone els got them and I've noticed some marked coins, just trying to find out what's your dump bank. But I went north and got 2 bicentennial quarters and one half, and got my first silver quarter, it was a 1964.
I'm somewhat north of you (in Maine) but I'm getting a lot of "the guy that just left took all the halfs"...Hummmm????

OP
OP
S

Sleazyj

Mar 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I normally go to local banks to get halfs but they almost never do, I work at funspot and drive past a few banks on my way to work. I found Franklin savings is fine but td bank is skunk so I dump there now. Also any one that uses td bank do they take your rolled coins and open them to go into the coin counter

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The TD's around here absolutley refuse to order halfs, so they just become one of my main dump banks, I dump rolled+ boxed, they don't like it but I have an account with them so too bad. They don't have coin machines near here, one 30 miles down the road does but the have it set up so the halfs bag is full at $100, I used it one time and the manager changed the bag 8 times... not good, haven't been back there sense.

OP
OP
S

Sleazyj

Mar 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well today I got another silver. I upped my buying to 200$ and I got a bank bag kinda sweet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread