Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Minelab Excalabur 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirkdigger said:
Nice day out after full moon tide washed away some beach layers. Several junk coins, smelly key, bullets, old buttons. I honestly got tired of digging. I take back everything about my Garret ace 350, I dug button targets from 16 inches down today, machine missed nothing!

Smelly key!! Lol. I would live to find a complete skeleton key. I found a partial once. Lucy you. I'd love to have easy access to a beach.

OP
OP
Dirkdigger

Dirkdigger

Greenie
Mar 22, 2012
Morris cove CT
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350, modded Cen-tech pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IPad mistake but it fit, skelly key was my objective, lol.. Yeah I'm fortunate to be a block from Morris cove beach in CT. I passed a set of older hunters telling me the beach was hunted dry. My 1779 sword from the attack on new haven says it's not. erosion is your best hunting partner.. What was four feet down last week may be 4 inches today. I hunt beaches on days following behind the sand grading trucks as they uncover the last 200 years of relics removing soda cans from beach. I have 100 acres of pre colonial farms I'm allowed to hunt, yet my best finds are under grandmas ass and lawn chair at your local beaches.. Irony..

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Minelab Excalabur 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirkdigger said:
IPad mistake but it fit, skelly key was my objective, lol.. Yeah I'm fortunate to be a block from Morris cove beach in CT. I passed a set of older hunters telling me the beach was hunted dry. My 1779 sword from the attack on new haven says it's not. erosion is your best hunting partner.. What was four feet down last week may be 4 inches today. I hunt beaches on days following behind the sand grading trucks as they uncover the last 200 years of relics removing soda cans from beach. I have 100 acres of pre colonial farms I'm allowed to hunt, yet my best finds are under grandmas ass and lawn chair at your local beaches.. Irony..

HAHAHAHA Too funny! If I had a chance to search the beach like that they'd have to carry me off. I'd be too exhausted to walk.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread