Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just got in some of the new Detetnik HD full size headphones that accept the WS4 puck. They sound great and are an affordable option.

HD2.jpg

Wayne

HD Headphones For XP Deus WS4 Pod ? Metal Detecting Stuff

toasted

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like mine. Sounds are a little different than the WS4 but not too bad. The only thing Ive noticed is that the puck is a very tight fit on the Deteknix, so much so that it can be difficult to remove. Will probably loosen up over time though

Dirtwisher

Nov 1, 2013
MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 9" and 11", AT Pro, Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How is the comfort on these? I have the Vance muffs and my right ear ends up hurting almost every hunt. The open inner part is not wide enough for my ear so the padded part pushes down on the cartilage and it hurts!

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most comfortable detecting headphones I have ever used.

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh man these just arrived on my door step. They are awesome. Can't wait to use them. Beats paying all that money for the WS5's. And they come with a cord you can use to plug the headphones into you're remote in case the WS4 runs out of juice.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah this is what the WS5's should have been. One puck with the option to mount on backphone or overhead/over ear options. The Deteknix phones are awesome.

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How is the comfort on these? I have the Vance muffs and my right ear ends up hurting almost every hunt. The open inner part is not wide enough for my ear so the padded part pushes down on the cartilage and it hurts!
I had the vance muffs too, and I had the same problem. They were way too tight and painful . Guess I have a big head. The deteknix phones are adjustable and very comfortable. I recently sold my muffs on ebay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread