New here

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arrow....Welcome to our world, some crazy, some sane. ;D
Look forward to seeing your finds from Utah.

Molly.

Attachments

• cat.gif
    cat.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 171
  • cat.gif
    cat.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 167
OP
OP
A

arrow719

DreamcatcherNC said:
Hello Arrow719.
Welcome. Lots of good folks and good info here. Show us your stuff!

Thanks for the welcome DreamcatcherNC. I lost a ton of pics in a puter crash but I still have a few pics, here's one.

Attachments

• gbknife8.jpg
    gbknife8.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 193
OP
OP
A

arrow719

Molly said:
Arrow....Welcome to our world, some crazy, some sane. ;D
Look forward to seeing your finds from Utah.

Molly.

Hi Molly.....better add me to the crazy side!

Attachments

• elko102.jpg
    elko102.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 186
OP
OP
A

arrow719

Neanderthal said:
Mistuh Floyd....always love seeing your killer finds.

Thanks Matt, I haven't been hunting much lately because the gas prices are killing me!

OP
OP
A

arrow719

DorkFish said:
Welcome to the board arrow719. I look forward to seeing some of your finds. Nice blade in the pic above.

Thanks.......I was lucky to have permission to hunt a ranch that was loaded with nice knives and arrowpoints.

Neanderthal

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
arrow719 said:
Thanks Matt, I haven't been hunting much lately because the gas prices are killing me!

Tell me about it! I went out some a couple weeks ago and found well over 50 complete ones, but it also cost me a fortune in gas for the boat. I'm almost happy we're flooded again now, it's alot easier on the pocketbook..lol. I swear I haven't even been out but maybe a dozen or so times this year - very uncharacteristic for me. I can't complain though, I was fortunate enough to find a few exceptional pieces earlier this year.

I'm still dreaming of the day when I can take a vacation out your way. I want to drop by and see Mesa Verde so bad that it's painful.

Look forward to seeing more of your finds! Drop by Artifacts Live sometime when you get a chance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread