New house 3rd silver!!!! REVISED **** AND 4TH SILVER!!

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003
I found another silver dime this afternoon in my back yard!!? It was the first thing I found.? Among other junk, I found a stainless steel spoon about 6" or more down.? In this yard I have never found anything over 4".? Also a gold plated hickok cufflink (now junk) and some weird caliber rimfire round.? I would say it was about 8 or 9mm but was way shorter than a normal pistol round.? I have never seen rimfire cartridges other than .22?

Here is another pic of the quarter I found on thrusday, and the dime I found today!!? ? ? ? ?Another pic is going to be posted tonight....of the new dime from wed night!!!

Attachments

• superdime62.JPG
    superdime62.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 304
  • superquarter53.JPG
    superquarter53.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 309
Upvote 0
T

tank

Re: New house 3rd silver!!!!

what kida camera are you using?

OP
OP
MDnoob

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003

I use a Kodak 6330, which goes for about 150-200 at Wal-mart. I actually think that they only now carry the 7330, which is the same price and the same camera with some minor upgrade....

I have been very impressed with the pictures this thing is able to take... For these ultra close-ups I actually hold a magnifying glass in front of the camera lens. The originals are full screen and truly capture detail at a nearly microscopic level. I will post a pic of the magnifying lens I use....I think it was made for coins, it has sort of a built in stand....hard to describe.

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II

Jeeze McNoob! I knew you were gonna just start raking in the silver after your first one....The cool thing is, when you get thirsty, you're walking distance to the refrigerator ;D~CO2

OP
OP
MDnoob

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003

HEhehe that's right! The fridge is pretty handy....

I'm hoping to milk a few more out of the yard before its over. Hopefully something older, but I don't think that is going to happen...... ;D

brandy

Jan 15, 2005
SOUTH ARKANSAS

Nice silver finds. I think you may have a 32 rimfire bullet. Can't say for sure with out seeing the bullet, but I have an old Stevens single shot rifle that belonged to my Granddad, and it is chambered for 32 rimfire. HH

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

silver is silver is silver!

HH

post more!

lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread