new just starting

sniper2be

Jul 12, 2006
connecticut, norwalk
well considering i have been aroud watching this forum for amouth 2 months well i started by going to a bank near where i work and got 40 dollars worth of halfs it was all they had i ended up getting one 64 one franklin and 11 40% percenters, that started me looking for silver all over tyhe place being a metaldetectorist i love finding silver and now i can find it in these cold winter months. Which is always fun so far for januarys totals i have 16 40% 11 90% including that franklin in 1500 mixed 2 boxes and loose , always hopping for more well it turns out halfs don't come in all that much here in lower fairfield county connecticut so as my order for boxes start coming in from various banks i do dimes...so far about 1500 in dimes has yeilded 11 silver dimes and a silver canadian dime if i can find that post i will post any that are missing (that i have found) in the complete series list well gl to all and thats for getting me interested in this hobby sorry no pics

Upvote 0

noebody

Dec 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE....Excalibur coming soon
I am sorry to inform you do to the number of people "coin roll hunting" it is being regulated. You need to go to the nearest Federal Government Agency and get the application fill it out in triplicate and submit it for approval before going any further. Otherwise you are subject to excessive fines and probably environmental impact fees.

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silver. Dont forget to also post on HobBobs Silver Totals thread. Keep your totals for the month, then at month end post them on the thread. Again, congrats!!!

noebody

Dec 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE....Excalibur coming soon
OK, I was just kidding, just got into it a few months ago, love it!!! Congrats and good luck!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread