NEW LOOMIS HALF BOXES??? UPDATED W/ PICS!!!

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
hello all, i just wanted 2 start off saying i have ALWAYS gotten the flat 1x5x10 N.F. String boxes w/ the holes on top...never even seen a double stacker or any other design in general, including wrappers, which i ONLY get white and yellow nf string rolls too...but as of late, my boxes have come in 1x5x10 boxes (like usual) that DO NOT have the holes on the top, and are produced by "deline box co" and have the SFI recycling logo on the bottom, and contain WHITE and BLACK wrappers that are stamped w/ LOOMIS.....when the box is laying flat, the bottom half of the box is solid yellow colored, and the top is brown cardboard, and the very top of the box is just plain, and says "HALVES", and the box has 4 flaps instead of the normal 2...i was just wondering if anyone else has noticed a change in the boxes, or if anyone regularly get these boxes, because this is kind of suspicious...but, all of this style so far have produced at least one silver for me so im not complaining :laughing9: i dont think i can post a pic tho, but ill see if i can tomorrow or something haha.

Upvote 0

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Re: NEW LOOMIS HALF BOXES???

Pic would help. I'm always curious about the type of boxes people get in different areas of the country.

OP
OP
CHAINCHOMP

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS

SFBayArea said:
Pic would help. I'm always curious about the type of boxes people get in different areas of the country.
ill see what i can do...i think i can do it tho, maybe even tonite haha.

OP
OP
CHAINCHOMP

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS

pic 1/3

Attachments

• 0107012316.jpg
    0107012316.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 370
OP
OP
CHAINCHOMP

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS

pic 3/3
hahaha...thats definitely not a Victoria's Secret magazine in the background on some of these pics :laughing7:

Attachments

• 0107012319.jpg
    0107012319.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 370

yonico

Dec 25, 2010
New York City
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey
i'm in NY, i used to get the same exact boxes just with 50 holes on top, to "check that all rolls are there". and yeah, the wrappers would usually come white/yellow but a couple of times i got this black/white ones. only CHASE got me those.

OP
OP
CHAINCHOMP

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
yonico said:
hey
i'm in NY, i used to get the same exact boxes just with 50 holes on top, to "check that all rolls are there". and yeah, the wrappers would usually come white/yellow but a couple of times i got this black/white ones. only CHASE got me those.
haha cool, thanks for commenting.....i wonder why boxes & wrappers are sometimes different...just makes u wonder.......

Anyone else see these boxes or wanna comment???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions