Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is absolutely mind-boggling impressive.

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
That is absolutely mind-boggling impressive.

Actually 'mind-boggling' impressive is the way these babies detect those little yellow metals underground at long range.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually 'mind-boggling' impressive is the way these babies detect those little yellow metals underground at long range.

Well, what I meant was, it's mind-boggling impressive that you keep falling for this crap. You're absolutely the perfect "mark."

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry, but I think you mistook my devices for the toys you sell.
Excuse me but you are in the wrong forum. The 'floor polishers' forum is in the 'household appliances' section close to the vacuum cleaners department.

Meanwhile, here's a little pic to warm your heart my poor friend.

PS. Also sorry to hear your floor polishing business is not doing so good. Maybe you should move to the vacuum cleaners business then?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 523

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those floor polishers routinely find chains like that. But for LRLs it's an extra-ordinary thing. Possibly once-in-a-lifetime.

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
He,he,he. I didn't know that long range locator users' lives were so many and only a few minutes short.

No need to whine alone baby.
You've got company.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
You guys are just too funny. Of COURSE all LRL's work! You merely need to wave them at any likely looking place (ruins, or a beach riddled with tourists and swimmers, etc...). It will point to the likely spot (where all the swimmers were that day, or the singular ruin in the field, etc...). Then you take out your metal detector to "pinpoint", turn it on, and ........ whadaya know .... there's METAL there. Never mind that there's metal everywhere, especially where you've already researched as a likely swimming beach, or set of ruins. But no matter, it's the LRL that found it. Right?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
What can I say Tom? Sounds like you really have a grasp on it. Snicker,,,,,

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Tom_in_CA
You guys are just too funny. Of COURSE all LRL's work![/QUOTE]
Yes ...the seven I have used all do.
Y
ou merely need to wave them at any likely looking place (ruins, or a beach riddled with tourists and swimmers, etc...).
No waving necessary. Just sweep and follow the signal...
It will point to the likely spot (where all the swimmers were that day, or the singular ruin in the field, etc...).
Sounds like a good place to search.
Then you take out your metal detector to "pinpoint",
Yes..Some people also use metal detectors when enjoyingg their hobby.
turn it on, and ........ whadaya know .... there's METAL there. Never mind that there's metal everywhere, especially where you've already researched as a likely swimming beach, or set of ruins.
Metal everywhere?
But no matter, it's the LRL that found it. Right? You guys are just too funny.
Yes..that is correct...Art

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Art, I think you failed to see my "jest" tone going on there. If you dig around enough ruins, or swimming beaches long enough, you will eventually find metal (even good metal items, like coins, bracelets, etc... at times). History is riddled with stories of persons stumbling on to goodies (caches, etc...) when out digging for some reason (construction workers, landscapers digging for a trench, etc... etc...). So how much MORE so will someone also not find a goodie when specifically out, for that very purpose, poking around likely looking spots? Ie.: spots where you've already researched that "so & so hid a jar of silver coins there". Or spots where ruins are, doh, are going to spit out something eventually. And so forth, and so on. And you know what, if you fail to find a goodie that day? Well durn those sun spots anyhow, right? You see the vicious circle?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Hi Tom;

You bring out some valid points. On the other hand, some finds cannot be explained by "random" chance. Once Carl suggested this and on the next trip out I scanned a 15 ft radius around each find, nothing. I even took golf balls and threw them out and scanned around them. The results were; in a yard where the house was 100yrs. old only 1 ball had nothing within 15 ft. Proving Carl was right. Out in the field and away from the house, NONE had any targets around them. This simply means the location changes the conditions, not the targets. I once pinpointed a target from a distance and was 3 ft. off. There was nothing else there, I just placed the intersection of lines a little off. Here's a photo of where 2 targets were found with nothing else around them. No research was done and no idea of any previous conditions or structures. Try to guess where they were found. P9260849.JPG

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Tom in CA
Art, I think you failed to see my "jest" tone going on there.
Definition of JEST
: an utterance (as a jeer or quip) intended to be taken as mockery or humor
a: prank
b: a ludicrous circumstance or incident
a: a frivolous mood or manner <spoken in jest>
b: gaiety and merriment
: laughingstock

If you dig around enough ruins, or swimming beaches long enough, you will eventually find metal (even good metal items, like coins, bracelets, etc... at times). History is riddled with stories of persons stumbling on to goodies (caches, etc...) when out digging for some reason (construction workers, landscapers digging for a trench, etc... etc...).
I have yet to see a LRL with an All Metal Mode

So how much MORE so will someone also not find a goodie when specifically out, for that very purpose, poking around likely looking spots?
That is proven every day
Ie.: spots where you've already researched that "so & so hid a jar of silver coins there". Or spots where ruins are, doh, are going to spit out something eventually. And so forth, and so on.
The silver will either be there or not.
And you know what, if you fail to find a goodie that day? Well durn those sun spots anyhow, right? You see the vicious circle?
Or..my research was not correct...Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread