New Member, Evansville Indiana

str8flexed

Dec 28, 2013
Evansville, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO; Garrett Pro Pointer; Bazooka Mini Gold Trap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got my Garrett Ace 250 and a pinpointer today. Very excited to go MD'ing. I also purchased a gold panning kit for the spring as I plan on travelling to do some prospecting with my son. Looking for others in the area to go MD'ing with to learn from. If you are from, or around the Evansville, Indiana area, let me know.

Sorry, not from that area, but welcome to Tnet! glad you got your son going with you. It's so much fun to share detecting with your kids.

metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Indiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome! I'm not from Evansville, I'm in Scott Co., but there's others from down here in southern IN around here as well.

Went out with my son for about 30 minutes today, dug about 8 holes, pulled out a 1985 nickel. Seems as if pencil tops (where the eraser is) shows up as the same as a nickel to my Garrett Ace 250. Had the weather been warmer, we would have been out longer, it was just too cold to stay out any longer.

Welcome from Alabama and happy hunting to you. Be sure to share your cool finds as well as the things that you learn.

Welcome from N. Mississippi and good luck.

Hi live in Evansville( Mccutchanville ) went out for the first time Sunday found three Quarters, two dimes, one Nickle and six Pennys. I just bought an Ace 250 also. E-Mail [email protected] if you'd like to go sometime.

steveo1: i may try to get out on Saturday for a bit if you'd like to join...pending the ground isnt too frozen.

It's a small world. I lived in E-ville back in the mid '80's, went to Bosse High. (wow that was a long time ago!) HH this season!

Welcome from NY, Good luck

Welcome to Tnet! Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back