Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
Groton, CT
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey everyone!:hello:

A member from my hunting forum directed me here to find out more about MDing in Connecticut. I am 100% new to MDing and have no clue what I am doing :tongue3:

I am currently serving my 11th year in the U.S. Navy as a Submarine Sonar Technician. I am happily married to my wife of 10 years and we have two beautiful daughters (Lorelei and Paige). I enjoy Deer and squirrel hunting, hiking, coin collecting, camping, archery, sketching, and now Metal Detecting! I grew up in the hills of Central Tennessee and spent most of my youth running through those hills and hollows. I enlisted into the service right out of high school and sought to see the world. (and i did =) As I said previously, I am new to the lifestyle. Please be patient if I ask the same 30 questions on this forum that every other newbie always asks! :laughing7:

If anyone knows where I can dig in SECT or where I can find "Scholarly Information" about metal detecting in Connecticut, I would love the information!! My plan is to just dig up my yard until I figure out where I can go MDing without finding new cuffs!

Dougshause1

Feb 20, 2012
Virginia Beach,VA.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000,Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet Jeremy and thank you for serving. Happy hunting........

Conch1

Feb 7, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
BH Quickdraw II, Pioneer EX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those well-trained ears should be an asset to metal detecting. Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread