New member from Hillsdale Mi.

cj74

Sep 23, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I'm from Hillsdale Mi. Thought I'd say hello and see if there is anyone in the area or close to that would like to group up and do some hunting. My kids would call me old lol but I'm soon to be 43 (if this even matters) but just an fyi. I have an Ace 150 that does fairly well on coins and unfortunately pull-tabs as well... I have a place in Ohio that I'm sure we could hunt. A friend of mine owns a few hundred acres (farm) scattered all through the Maumee and Monclova area as well but I don't think it would be plowed as of late September but soon I would think. Let me know and thanks. HH.

OP
OP
C

cj74

Sep 23, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks against. I posted on your silver coin post btw. Why the need for a press? Just curious.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :occasion14:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Michigan for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I'm from Hillsdale Mi. Thought I'd say hello and see if there is anyone in the area or close to that would like to group up and do some hunting. My kids would call me old lol but I'm soon to be 43 (if this even matters) but just an fyi. I have an Ace 150 that does fairly well on coins and unfortunately pull-tabs as well... I have a place in Ohio that I'm sure we could hunt. A friend of mine owns a few hundred acres (farm) scattered all through the Maumee and Monclova area as well but I don't think it would be plowed as of late September but soon I would think. Let me know and thanks. HH.
Welcome.....from Hudson Mi......go Tigers lol hahaha.
I haven't been detecting much lately and may have to send my At Pro in soon but I will save you as a favorite and message you. I mostly hunt old homes local but Hillsdale has some old properties for this area. Welcome to TNET and there are some amazing people here for sure.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

cj74

Sep 23, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome.....from Hudson Mi......go Tigers lol hahaha.
I haven't been detecting much lately and may have to send my At Pro in soon but I will save you as a favorite and message you. I mostly hunt old homes local but Hillsdale has some old properties for this area. Welcome to TNET and there are some amazing people here for sure.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Look forward to it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread