🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Minelab E-trac
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,
I've been lurking and reading on here for a few weeks and like what I've seen, so I decided to sign up. Although I'd been interested in MD for many years, I bought my first detector in March this year.....a White's DFX 300. Through the spring and summer I found 5 or 6 rings (one silver and the others junk) and a little over $100 in clad. It was enough to hook me for life.
About me, personally, I'm originally from Georgia, but now live in Idaho. I was in the USAF for 30 years and retired about 4 years ago. Idaho was my last assignment and I like the area, so this is home now. In addition to metal detecting I hunt, fish, hike and whitewater raft. I'm also a better than average woodworker and build and sell custom furniture when I have the time and inclination.
The site has a wealth of knowledge so I'll continue to read for awhile and hopefully do some posting next year if I'm able to find some items of significant interest. I'm planning a trip to Georgia in the early spring to visit family and hope to hit some old farms and home places around the area where I grew up.

Mike

pistol-pete

Nov 4, 2012
Custer County, CO. at 9300 Ft.
Detector(s) used
1970 Garrett Hunter, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Gold, Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Colorado. Used to have property at St. Maries, so familiar with that area

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York Mike! Love Idaho. Thanks for your Service! - Terry US Army 1973-'76 1/41 FA 56th FAB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread