New Member from Suffolk, VA

Annie-B!

Jan 24, 2018
Suffolk, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone! I am Annie-B! from Suffolk, VA. I have been reading through several posts and am excited to be a member. I have had a Teknetics Delta 4000 for a couple of years now but I have only just started to use it. I know it isn't a fancy machine but in only 3 or 4 outings I have unearthed a number of coins (along with a lot of trash) and even though I haven't yet come across something really incredible, I think I am hooked!

I look forward to reading and learning more about this exciting hobby and I hope that some day soon I will find something that is worthy of posting a picture.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Annie-B!! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Annie!! good to have you

if you find anything gold send it to me and I'll check it out

Welcome from N.Mississippi and good luck.:hello:

Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Welcome neighbor. Suffolk is a large geographical area and if you are persistent you will find colonial, War of 1812 and Civil War relics. I know this because I've been seriously detecting for only 2 1/2 years and I've made some good finds. Do a little research if the weather is bad and you can't hunt; it will pay off. Keep your ear open for permission opportunities. That's my 2 cents. Good luck!!

Welcome to T-Net from NOVA

Welcome to TreasureNet. You're in an excellent area for very old finds. So good luck with your hunts - odds are in your favor for a Banner find if you just keep at it.

Welcome to the forum from the Shenandoah Valley! You've gotten the welcome from several VA members! Sounds like you are starting off well for 2018 and hope to see more from you! Good Luck!:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back