new member here need advice thanks

k0y18

Greenie
Aug 17, 2011
as i posted in the general discussion, hi i am new at MD and i was inspired in the stories and finds in metal detecting. i would like to buy a metal detector that fits me, i am a newbie and i would like to have a simple metal detector and has quality on detecting of course i would like the cheap one. hoping for your advises. thank you

Upvote 0

painless

Mar 2, 2009
Central TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 - Teknetics Delta
k0y18 said:
as i posted in the general discussion, hi i am new at MD and i was inspired in the stories and finds in metal detecting. i would like to buy a metal detector that fits me, i am a newbie and i would like to have a simple metal detector and has quality on detecting of course i would like the cheap one. hoping for your advises. thank you

Tell us a bit about yourself, and your goals. What type of detecting do you want to do?
Where are you located, and what terrain are you going to be working in?
Land, or water, or both?
Coins, jewelery, or relics? (Or prospecting)
You will find lots of help here. Welcome.

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
k0y18 said:
Cheap? Simple? Quality?

Tesoro Compadre LIFETIME WARRANTY Under 200 US Bucks

OP
OP
K

k0y18

Greenie
Aug 17, 2011
i am a son of a treasure hunter here in the Philippines, my father has many treasure adventures but all end up in scam..i was encourage by the stories and finds that i saw here in the forum. i also watch youtube videos about metal detecting. well my goal is to find relics and gold...our place has beaches that american forces during world war II landed..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread