OP
OP
Luck Be a Lady

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 & ACE 250
Thanks Falcon and Harry........I really enjoy T-Net and all of the nice people here. I've learned alot on all kinds of subjects, not just metal detecting.

Kathy

labradoodle of pa

Feb 3, 2008
newburg pa
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 Tesoro Vaquero and Tiger Shark bullseye prob
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome nice pictures will be interesting to see who fines the most you or Seger good luck :thumbsup: ;D :) :icon_sunny: :happy3:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Mugs and TNet! I just got a new Ace 250 for Christmas...can't wait to try it out, after the ground thaws. Sounds like both of you really are getting in a lot of detecting...that is great. :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Luck Be a Lady

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Red_desert said:
Welcome to Mugs and TNet! I just got a new Ace 250 for Christmas...can't wait to try it out, after the ground thaws. Sounds like both of you really are getting in a lot of detecting...that is great. :icon_sunny:

I love my ACE250, I am sure you will like yours too. We have been trying to get out as much as posible even if it is just for a few hours. So far we have gone 14 out of the 28 days so far this January!

OP
OP
Luck Be a Lady

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
labradoodle of pa said:
Welcome nice pictures will be interesting to see who fines the most you or Seger good luck :thumbsup: ;D :) :icon_sunny: :happy3:

He puts in WAY more time than I do, but have fun together when we go out. Sometimes I just go to keep him company :)

P

pippinwhitepaws

i get confused so easy...
oatman? sega and you both list yourselves from back east?
how did you find oatman? :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
Luck Be a Lady

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
pippinwhitepaws said:
i get confused so easy...
oatman? sega and you both list yourselves from back east?
how did you find oatman? :icon_scratch:

This year we are wintering in AL, last winter we stayed in AZ but we are originally from WI. The summers are always spent back in WI, there's some REALLY good detecting up there :) We are full time RVer's and do quite a bit of travelling. Thanks for posting!

P

pippinwhitepaws

oatman is gold country...and there is that story of the lost stagecoach from wickenburg.... :thumbsup:

la paz ( just south of oatman) was the off load point for riverboats up the colorado...great detector potential.

S

seger98

pippinwhitepaws said:
oatman is gold country...and there is that story of the lost stagecoach from wickenburg.... :thumbsup:

la paz ( just south of oatman) was the off load point for riverboats up the colorado...great detector potential.

Yup, the potential for bigger discoveries are better out there for sure, I found alot of nice relics & coins there last year, not to mention the jewelry I found along & in the Colorado River.

OP
OP
Luck Be a Lady

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Mental Granny said:
Rving sounds like alot of fun! Get to see a lot of places! :icon_sunny:

Oh My Gosh Granny, it's a blast! We have seen so much of the country and have met so many nice people. I would tell anyone to try it for at least a year.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Luck Be a Lady said:
Red_desert said:

I love my ACE250, I am sure you will like yours too. We have been trying to get out as much as posible even if it is just for a few hours. So far we have gone 14 out of the 28 days so far this January!

I should have mentioned, in one of the old treasure magazine articles, the author found a 10 ounce gold nugget in a gravel road either near or leading to the Oatman mine. I've noticed even around Quartzsite, away from the roads, so cleaned out. Then try swinging your detector over the closest road and each swing beeps 3-4 times. :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Luck Be a Lady

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Red_desert said:
Luck Be a Lady said:
Red_desert said:

I should have mentioned, in one of the old treasure magazine articles, the author found a 10 ounce gold nugget in a gravel road either near or leading to the Oatman mine. I've noticed even around Quartzsite, away from the roads, so cleaned out. Then try swinging your detector over the closest road and each swing beeps 3-4 times. :icon_sunny:

I know what you're saying, I'll keep that in mind next time we are out there. Probably next winter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions