New member reporting from North Idaho.

brchcar1445

Jul 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone the name is Brooks (go ahead call me Garth brooks or brooks and dunn) yes thats my first name. Im from North Idaho born and raised. Currently living in post falls. I kinda have treasure hunting A.D.D... I found this forum because my interest in metal detecting was perked. I lurked for a while. Ive always loved the idea of gold prospecting however and decided to forgo the detector for now and invest in a 36 inch bazooka sniper. Ive been panning since I was 10, but always in the wrong places. Ive recently found color and have the fever bad. This community has blown me away by its generosity and willingness to help fellow treasure hunters. I feel honored and privileged go have found this community and look forward to learning with the best. Here's to many heavy pans in mine and your future!

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome, Brooks. I'm from Blackfoot.
Jim

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Idaho for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome, Brooks. I'm down here in Mountain Home. I'm mainly into MDing and a little CRHing. I believe I would really enjoy panning, but never have (yet). Here's hoping you 'strike it rich'. Again, welcome aboard!

warbike39

Nov 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Brooks, welcome to the club.
I also live in Post Falls...grew up in Sandpoint.
Dave

PE16

Oct 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is simple that area of the promotion is definitely a helpful for your business. Certainly Google's G+ Project could eventually affect the web marketing world. This tends to make potentially exciting marketing news since individuals will likely feel more at ease sharing links or campaigns when they're able to easily control who they may be passing the info on to.

Also visit my blog post; google account login history

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread