New member saying Hello and my great first find.

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Hello all,

Just wanted to drop a line here as I am a new user to this webpage. I was looking through some classified adds on the internet the other day and saw an add from a Metal Detector dealer. So I gave him a call and come to find out he is a Whites authorized dealer thats main business is selling hiking supplies. He had a stock of machines that were just not moving in this small town outside of Portland, OR.

Well, to make a long story short, I purchased a Brand New DFX last night from him for $550 + I also received $200 in Shopper Dollars from Whites for buying the DFX :o. Now I have to figure out what I am going to spend my shopper dollars on...so many options, so little time ;D. My best find so far!

Never know what you will find in the classified!
Stormtrooper154

Rockfshr

May 22, 2005
Hampton Roads VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you got a great deal, looking forward to seeing the pics of your finds. 8)

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Storm,
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us. There are a lot of super duper folks here with a lot of great information. Best site on the net. I have heard that the DFX is a super machine. You should find a bunch of great digs with it. Let us know how you doing with it. Look forward to your pics.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread